Andrew F. Keene DMD
Andrew Keene was born in Oakmont, Pennsylvania and received his dental degree (DMD) from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1969. Following a general practice residency at Waterbury Hospital in Waterbury Connecticut, he completed his postgraduate training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hospital of Saint Raphael/Yale New Haven with completion in 1973.
Dr. Keene joined OMS Associates PC in 1973 and has provided the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery while being actively involved in the teaching residency program at Saint Raphael’s from 1970 to 2013.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Society
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Society
- Member, Connecticut Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, Connecticut State Dental Society
- Member and past President, Dental Society of Greater Waterbury
- Member, Litchfield County Dental Society
- Staff appointment at St. Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury Connecticut
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Past President, Medical Staff at St. Mary’s Hospital
Dr. Keene enjoys skiing and playing golf. He is married to his lovely wife, Lynn, and has one son and two grandchildren.