Thomas C. McKeon DMD
Dr. McKeon was born in the Bronx and grew up in north Jersey. After graduation from Fairfield University, he received his DMD degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry. He then completed a one year General Dental internship at Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury, Connecticut, followed by a four year Oral and Maxillofacial Residency at Hospital of St. Raphael/Yale New Haven with completion in 1986.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Association of Dental Anesthesia
- Member and past president, Litchfield County Dental Society
- Member, Connecticut Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, Connecticut State Dental Society
Dr. McKeon joined OMS Associates PC in 1986 and has since been serving the good people of Litchfield County, southern Massachusetts and eastern New York State. He has participated in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and maintains a regular, continuous schedule of continuing education.
Outside of work, Dr. McKeon enjoys skiing, cycling and knocking around on the golf course with his lovely wife, Mary Ellen (who’s a better golfer!). An enthusiastic Yankee fan married into a family of avid Red Sox fans makes for fun family gatherings.